visit my website

Jordynn Mackenzie
www.jordynnmackenzie.com

About Me

I am a graduate of Ryerson University's New Media program, graphic and web designer, and a self taught seamstress. I live and work in the beautiful city of Toronto, Ontario. I use new and recycled/reclaimed materials to create limited-edition wallets, handbags and accessories as Jordynn Mackenzie.
(Read my full bio here)

Upcoming Events

  • Winter Fling... a Craft Thing Saturday, December 5, 2009 from 11am to 6pm
    St. Stephen-in-the-Fields, 103 Bellevue Ave (College St. at Bellevue), Toronto
Winter Fling ... A Craft Thing

shop online

latest flickr

www.flickr.com

Previous Posts

 Subscribe to Posts

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Jordy Bag - Free Pattern


I've been working on an update to my original Jordy Bag pattern at craftster.org for quite some time now.. and it's finally finished!

The Jordy Bag illustrated tutorial takes you through all the steps to create your own fully lined, square bottomed tote bag.

Check it out!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

This is so cool, thanks tons for sharing! I'll be linking to this.

24/4/09 1:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home