visit my website

Jordynn Mackenzie
www.jordynnmackenzie.com

About Me

I am a graduate of Ryerson University's New Media program, graphic and web designer, and a self taught seamstress. I live and work in the beautiful city of Toronto, Ontario. I use new and recycled/reclaimed materials to create limited-edition wallets, handbags and accessories as Jordynn Mackenzie.
(Read my full bio here)

Upcoming Events

  • Winter Fling... a Craft Thing Saturday, December 5, 2009 from 11am to 6pm
    St. Stephen-in-the-Fields, 103 Bellevue Ave (College St. at Bellevue), Toronto
Winter Fling ... A Craft Thing

shop online

latest flickr

www.flickr.com

Previous Posts

 Subscribe to Posts

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mario Cross Stitch: Still in Progress

Mario Cross Stitch

This is my Mario across the NES ages (from Sprite Stitch) cross stitch. It's for a friend and it is very very late for a great byoart (bring your own art) party . Of course, I had chosen to make something that took up a lot of time and patience and wasn't finished in time for the party. I'm terrible, I know.. but It will be worth it when it's finished.

I'm not sure how I'm going to finish it. A nice frame? maybe stretched over a canvas or as a pillow?

I don't know yet. But I can't wait to finish it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Now I know what I'm giving my brother for his new apartment!

Great work! It is definitely worth the wait. I think it'll look nice framed. =)

28/4/09 11:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home