visit my website

Jordynn Mackenzie
www.jordynnmackenzie.com

About Me

I am a graduate of Ryerson University's New Media program, graphic and web designer, and a self taught seamstress. I live and work in the beautiful city of Toronto, Ontario. I use new and recycled/reclaimed materials to create limited-edition wallets, handbags and accessories as Jordynn Mackenzie.
(Read my full bio here)

Upcoming Events

  • Winter Fling... a Craft Thing Saturday, December 5, 2009 from 11am to 6pm
    St. Stephen-in-the-Fields, 103 Bellevue Ave (College St. at Bellevue), Toronto
Winter Fling ... A Craft Thing

shop online

latest flickr

www.flickr.com

Previous Posts

 Subscribe to Posts

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 29, 2009

NEW: Jordynn Mackenzie Pouch Patterns



I'm very excited to announce that I've just added three new patterns to my website and etsy shop.

I've listed the patterns on sale until July 10, 2009 for only $5 as an instant download (only instant via this page - etsy orders will be delivered via email ASAP within 48 hours of payment)

Each pattern includes illustrated instructions and computer-generated pattern pieces.

I'm also working on getting my new fabrics (seen in the patterns) to the etsy shop... stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home