visit my website

Jordynn Mackenzie
www.jordynnmackenzie.com

About Me

I am a graduate of Ryerson University's New Media program, graphic and web designer, and a self taught seamstress. I live and work in the beautiful city of Toronto, Ontario. I use new and recycled/reclaimed materials to create limited-edition wallets, handbags and accessories as Jordynn Mackenzie.
(Read my full bio here)

Upcoming Events

  • Winter Fling... a Craft Thing Saturday, December 5, 2009 from 11am to 6pm
    St. Stephen-in-the-Fields, 103 Bellevue Ave (College St. at Bellevue), Toronto
Winter Fling ... A Craft Thing

shop online

latest flickr

www.flickr.com

Previous Posts

 Subscribe to Posts

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer 2009: Lawn Bowling

Lawn Bowling - First Day of Summer 2009



This summer Aidan and I tried a new sport (last winter we tried Fencing, but I have no photos which is a shame- those masks are cool). Our friend is the president of a Lawn Bowling club here in Toronto and invited us along to try it out.

And I have to say - it's a very nice way to spend an afternoon or summer evening. The rules are similar to that of curling, which I have only played once and would definitely play again. You throw the jack and then your team tries to get your bowls closest to it.

I'm still working on my technique, but I think I'm getting there.
Oh and did I mention that we break between jitneys (games) for tea and cookies?

You can find the rest of my summer lawn bowling pictures in my Summer 2009 Flickr album here: Good Bowling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home