visit my website

Jordynn Mackenzie
www.jordynnmackenzie.com

About Me

I am a graduate of Ryerson University's New Media program, graphic and web designer, and a self taught seamstress. I live and work in the beautiful city of Toronto, Ontario. I use new and recycled/reclaimed materials to create limited-edition wallets, handbags and accessories as Jordynn Mackenzie.
(Read my full bio here)

Upcoming Events

  • Winter Fling... a Craft Thing Saturday, December 5, 2009 from 11am to 6pm
    St. Stephen-in-the-Fields, 103 Bellevue Ave (College St. at Bellevue), Toronto
Winter Fling ... A Craft Thing

shop online

latest flickr

www.flickr.com

Previous Posts

 Subscribe to Posts

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Backyard Partying.. now with garden lights!


Our Backyard, originally uploaded by jordynnmackenzie.

I've been a busy bee in the backyard! It is a wonderful space that is hidden behind our house and sadly rarely used. But I got back there and cut back the years of growth and cleaned up a LOT of garbage and compost that should have been taken away last year... but I ended up with some nice soil out of it so I'm not complaining... too much.

I was planning a party in our backyard/deck area for about month with a friend. The party was for Aidan's 30th Birthday and it was great.

Unfortunately I don't have many photos of the party itself - it was a long night

But you can find nighttime photos of my backyard here and photos of our golfing adventure and a couple cake pictures here.

Golfers note: We are not professionals... but I swear we didn't hold anybody up with our picture taking

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home