visit my website

Jordynn Mackenzie
www.jordynnmackenzie.com

About Me

I am a graduate of Ryerson University's New Media program, graphic and web designer, and a self taught seamstress. I live and work in the beautiful city of Toronto, Ontario. I use new and recycled/reclaimed materials to create limited-edition wallets, handbags and accessories as Jordynn Mackenzie.
(Read my full bio here)

Upcoming Events

  • Winter Fling... a Craft Thing Saturday, December 5, 2009 from 11am to 6pm
    St. Stephen-in-the-Fields, 103 Bellevue Ave (College St. at Bellevue), Toronto
Winter Fling ... A Craft Thing

shop online

latest flickr

www.flickr.com

Previous Posts

 Subscribe to Posts

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 10, 2009

Art Amidst Junk

Here in Torono, we have been dealing with a city-wide strike for weeks... actually it is now over, but we're still dealing with the pilled up garbage and stinky streets.

I saw an image of one of these awesome planters out of old posters that are still up on the light posts on the Make Magazine blog a while ago and noticed that they were popping up in my neighbourhood so a snapped this shot with my camera phone.

The plants don't survive for very long obviously, but it's a neat idea nonetheless!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home