visit my website

Jordynn Mackenzie
www.jordynnmackenzie.com

About Me

I am a graduate of Ryerson University's New Media program, graphic and web designer, and a self taught seamstress. I live and work in the beautiful city of Toronto, Ontario. I use new and recycled/reclaimed materials to create limited-edition wallets, handbags and accessories as Jordynn Mackenzie.
(Read my full bio here)

Upcoming Events

  • Winter Fling... a Craft Thing Saturday, December 5, 2009 from 11am to 6pm
    St. Stephen-in-the-Fields, 103 Bellevue Ave (College St. at Bellevue), Toronto
Winter Fling ... A Craft Thing

shop online

latest flickr

www.flickr.com

Previous Posts

 Subscribe to Posts

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 30, 2009

Jordynn Mackenzie's Indoor Craft Show Necessities Checklist:

It seems like there are more and more people selling handmade goods at craft shows these days, and that's awesome!

Every time I do a show, I make a list of little things to bring with me so I have the most comfortable day possible. I've never actually typed this list up. So I thought I'd do just that and then share it with you.

The list includes everything except your inventory and display furniture, so it should all fit in a small suitcase or box.

But beware - you'll be the one everyone goes to when something suddenly comes up and they need a piece of duct tape :)

Jordynn Mackenzie's Indoor Craft Show Necessities Checklist:
  • float with lots of change (fanny packs are great for this)
  • calculator
  • receipt book
  • pens + pencils
  • sketch book for writing and doodling on
  • paper for extra sign making
  • a sharpie
  • tape - a couple of kinds if you can
  • twine
  • clothes pegs
  • safety pins
  • an ironed table cloth
  • clear signage or price tags
  • sewing kit (including thread, needles, pins, thimble)
  • scissors
  • business cards
  • fliers promoting your other craft shows
  • sign up sheet for your mailing list
  • gift bags and tissue or other packaging materials
  • a bagged lunch and some easy to eat snacks
  • reusable water and coffee containers
  • napkins or wipes
  • hand sanitizer
  • a bag for garbage

Feel free to print and use this list and share it with any crafters you know.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home