visit my website

Jordynn Mackenzie
www.jordynnmackenzie.com

About Me

I am a graduate of Ryerson University's New Media program, graphic and web designer, and a self taught seamstress. I live and work in the beautiful city of Toronto, Ontario. I use new and recycled/reclaimed materials to create limited-edition wallets, handbags and accessories as Jordynn Mackenzie.
(Read my full bio here)

Upcoming Events

  • Winter Fling... a Craft Thing Saturday, December 5, 2009 from 11am to 6pm
    St. Stephen-in-the-Fields, 103 Bellevue Ave (College St. at Bellevue), Toronto
Winter Fling ... A Craft Thing

shop online

latest flickr

www.flickr.com

Previous Posts

 Subscribe to Posts

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

CATS CATS CATS CATS

So someone on the internets decided that today shall be a 'Day Without Cats'.

And, well I just flat out refuse to comply.
There should never be a day without cats.

So I bring you some of the cutest pictures of my cats, Chutney and Samosa.

tails

Samosa + Chutney Sleeping again

Chutney

Samosa the computer kitty

Hugging

Guilty

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Hollye said...

Your kitties are adorable.

12/9/09 12:27 a.m.  
Blogger Knotted Nest said...

Your cats are the cutest ever. I don't know how you get anything done with those distracting kitties around!

23/11/09 10:28 a.m.  
Blogger Jordynn said...

it's difficult! But thankfully they sleep a lot :)

23/11/09 10:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home