visit my website

Jordynn Mackenzie
www.jordynnmackenzie.com

About Me

I am a graduate of Ryerson University's New Media program, graphic and web designer, and a self taught seamstress. I live and work in the beautiful city of Toronto, Ontario. I use new and recycled/reclaimed materials to create limited-edition wallets, handbags and accessories as Jordynn Mackenzie.
(Read my full bio here)

Upcoming Events

  • Winter Fling... a Craft Thing Saturday, December 5, 2009 from 11am to 6pm
    St. Stephen-in-the-Fields, 103 Bellevue Ave (College St. at Bellevue), Toronto
Winter Fling ... A Craft Thing

shop online

latest flickr

www.flickr.com

Previous Posts

 Subscribe to Posts

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Made in Windsor

A friend sent me this link to an article about a few new shops opening up on Ottawa Street in my hometown, Windsor, Ontario.

It's really nice to see shops like this open up. I'll definitely have to visit the next time I am down.

New shops resist tide

PS: the thrifting in Windsor is amazing

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home